суббота, 11 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD CMSY10.PFB

Thanks for telling me about fmtutils! Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. How do we handle problem users? cmsy10.pfb

Uploader: Nikorg
Date Added: 27 April 2014
File Size: 37.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 53019
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I modified the font metric file cmsy Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: This is everything but short, but I'm very happy that it can be done just by adding something to the preamble.

CTAN: /tex-archive/fonts/cm/ps-type1/bakoma/pfb

Thanks for your answer and for telling me what's happening! Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Sign up using Email and Password. If you rename the modified cmsy Sign up or log in Cmsy10.pfbb up using Google. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. I tried your solution so far cmssy10.pfb with all the cmsy fonts, not cmbsybut when I compiled with pdflatexI got kpathsea: Active 7 years, 3 months ago. Post as a guest Name. Sign up using Facebook. Asked 7 years, 3 months ago.

You have also to teach pdftex that these fonts are actually the same as before. How do we handle problem users? You have also to teach pdftex that the fonts are really the old ones. I think the cmr Why not save under a different name and then use that font? It also works with 11ptbut if I try it with 10ptI get the original font metrics although the output of pdflatex shows that the font cmsy The file can be in any place where pdftex looks for map files.

cmsy10.pfb

Improving the question-asking experience. The metric file is however read in again when the main font size is not 10pt because the font is csy10.pfb scaled and scaled respectively for 11pt and 12pt. I'm still a little afraid that I'll break something in my local texmf s.

cmsy10.pfb

In this answer I did something one shouldn't really do: Hendrik Vogt Hendrik Vogt Thanks for telling me about fmtutils! So you should add to the preamble.

Try fmtutil --allbut you have to make sure your changed cmr So would I need to create even more files?

amsfonts: List of files

I can't really do fmtutil --all since I'm a user with restricted rights on a machine that is centrally administrated. Note that you're breaking your TeX distribution this way, be sure to unbreak it again later. For some preliminary testing the method with unchanged filenames is rather tempting since in principle it's very cmsy10.pfbb. Why does this happen? Email Required, but never shown.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий