воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

STALLEY BCGMMG REMIX DOWNLOAD

Someone pass me the Marlboro, I got somethin' to say boy Real intelligent ish too, somethin' niggas'll pay for Got filth under my nails, so I ain't tryna be no playboy Won't sell you nothin' I ain't boy, see I ain'tfor That dumb ish Yea I'll aim at ya nugget Open that rat hole and I'll plug it Took my Once in a while I be ski mask mobbin' Someone pass me the Marlboro, I got somethin' to say boy Real intelligent ish too, somethin' niggas'll pay for Got filth under my nails, so I ain't tryna be no playboy Won't sell you nothin' I ain't boy, see I ain'tfor That dumb ish Yea I'll aim at ya nugget Open that rat hole and I'll plug it Took my Auto rolagem Texto Restaurar Corrigir letra Imprimir. Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter. I just be laughing at these haters My laugh is like My laugh sound like Drag racin', left the game behind me I'm zoomin' on these niggas and I don't see nobody There's no competition and I told you niggas I'd be Back to put it down, now I'm back with the crown Crooked C with the pins on it, my kid's life depends on it So when the pen glowin', and I get goin, I ain't tip toein', I'm stompin' And them black boots, thug mind Look at the ish they start Made a honest man straight heartless Drag racin', left the game behind me I'm zoomin' on these niggas and I don't see nobody There's no competition and I told you niggas I'd be Back to put it down, now I'm back with the crown Crooked C with the pins on it, my kid's life depends on it So when the pen glowin', and I get goin, I ain't tip toein', I'm stompin' And them black boots, thug mind Look at the ish they start Made a honest man straight heartless Mais acessadas de Stalley. stalley bcgmmg remix

Uploader: Mujinn
Date Added: 1 January 2018
File Size: 45.11 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 40050
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Drag racin' haters all behind me Niggas mad at me cause my chrome wheels shinin' Flag hangin, bosses move in silence The money came slow, then I started vibin' Bumpin' Tela nigga "I'm so tired of ballin'" My new crib got four fuckin' waterfalls in it Behind the double doors it look like it's a mall in it Fuck her good, bend her over, then I fall in it Pair of Chuck Taylor's, I rarely call tennis All the locc's sport'em, and they all menace From a nickel rock the Louboutin's on any block Public transportation our Lamborghini's on Rickenbacker Still under surveillance, look over you haters Right back to this money, I'll get with you later I'm stackin' this money, can't do you no favors I'm fuckin' with Stalley, we still on the pavement.

Someone pass me the Marlboro, I got somethin' to say boy Real intelligent ish too, somethin' niggas'll pay for Got filth under my nails, so I ain't tryna be no playboy Won't sell you nothin' I ain't boy, see I ain'tfor That dumb ish Yea I'll aim at ya nugget Open that rat hole and I'll plug it Took my Compartilhar no Facebook Compartilhar no Twitter.

Rolex, I get more sex Ho's tryna hang like coat check Four's on the rang nigga no sweat And every time I'm in the bank that's more checks And my nigga's got work no Bowflex, and my 44th Ward dogs go fetch Two bad hoes bcgmmmg me and they both wet And I stand on the corner like I protest Till that work done, and that first come And when the re-up ermix, I was the first one Like the Re-Up Gang I had two clips, up in wtalley new glicc, ready to hurt something Cops came, I ain't heard nothin' Rock came, I served somethin' Started off with that.

Once in a while I be ski mask mobbin' Bcgmmy pass me the Marlboro, I got somethin' to say boy Real intelligent ish too, somethin' niggas'll pay for Got filth under my nails, so I ain't tryna be no playboy Won't sell you nothin' I ain't boy, see I ain'tfor That dumb ish Yea I'll aim at ya nugget Open that rat hole and I'll plug it Took my Auto rolagem Texto Restaurar Corrigir letra Imprimir.

stalley bcgmmg remix

Mais acessadas de Stalley. I just be laughing at these haters My laugh is like My laugh sound like Drag racin', left the game behind me I'm zoomin' on these niggas and I don't see nobody There's no rsmix and I told you niggas I'd be Back to put it down, now I'm back with the crown Crooked C with the pins on it, my kid's life depends on it So when the pen glowin', and I get goin, I ain't tip toein', I'm stompin' And them black boots, thug mind Look at the ish they start Made a honest man straight heartless Drag racin', left the game behind me Stalpey zoomin' on these niggas and I don't see nobody There's no competition and I told you niggas I'd be Back to put it down, now I'm back with the sralley Crooked C with the pins bctmmg it, my kid's life depends on it So when the pen glowin', and I get goin, I ain't tip toein', I'm stompin' And them black boots, thug mind Look at the ish they start Made a honest man straight heartless Once in a while I be ski mask mobbin'.

stalley bcgmmg remix

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий