пятница, 10 января 2020 г.

LONDONDERRY AIR NF FONT DOWNLOAD

I really love the others, too, but despite the pearl-colored paper your design is rather sparse and reduced, while fonts like Fontleroy Brown or Londonderry Air are really peculiar. Already have an account? Contributor Experience Search In. I was just tired of it. Do you mind posting something in here? londonderry air nf font

Uploader: Samukora
Date Added: 25 January 2011
File Size: 64.64 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 11800
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Go To Topic Listing. And this is my first wedding stationary I am working on and I need it to be perfect. That's why I thought of Bernhard Modern Std at least for Fontleroy at first glance, but that one would probably look too busy. A teacher told me " you know it's kind of old used a lot in the 70's and not very popular nowadays I dont think that Aviano would work since it is all caps.

I was waiting for you to notice.

Was too bussy ai now I have a problem. Looking good only I think this is looking weird the th in on the 28 th of august. I shure would like a new idea aswell.

How could we have missed Arnold Boecklin!

londonderry air nf font

Chic is nice, but it's all-caps. Sign up for a new account in our community. Sign In Sign Up. And I dont think it will be in the same time LOL.

londonderry air nf font

I did a serch om www. And maybe you also need something rather modern as well Or send it over by mail?

Londonderry Air NF

I have fotn to go for Art deco style. I am thinking of a really clean easy to read and not from the era. That isn't easy to decide, if you don't know, how the design is going to look like apart from the font. Already have an account? Just beginner's luck on this side of the pond, Evan.

Identifont - Londonderry Air NF Italic

I guess I will have to learn how to add them into the character set. I like Londonderry better, tho. Can you all have a londonderrt and give me a suggestion. The card acctualy closes with lips in the kiss.

Now onto the other task of finding a type to go with it as support coz IMHO it will look to bland if there is only one. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. I wish I had been around earlier for this! I have narrwed it down to 2 now. This is only the paper with no design elements yet.

I don't think I've ever seen a kissing card before. But it really depends of the overall look of course.

If you like it a little cleaner than Londonderry and not so playful, maybe have a look at "Parisian" Moris Fuller Benton,too. What about "Bernhard Fashion"?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий