воскресенье, 12 января 2020 г.

IGGYFIED DOWNLOAD

Jan 14, - Mar 14, 60 days. Reward no longer available 1 backer. Igor Presnyakov needs your support for his album: I sincerely appreciate all your support over the years, while being humbled by your caring words and comments. It's like having angels all coming together, to touch the lives of some fortunate people.

Uploader: Vukazahn
Date Added: 2 March 2004
File Size: 13.91 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 99089
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Latest Videos

If your house is more than a 4 hour drive from New Orleans, you will also have to cover travel and one hotel room for 2 people. Jan 14, - Mar 14, 60 days. Kickstarter is not a store. No genre defines him! What can I say about this amazing community, who give people like myself the opportunity to succeed.

Igor Presnyakov needs your support for his album: To a professional studio with producer who can capture my expressiveness, and present it in the highest quality.

SHOP - Igor Presnyakov Official Website

First, create the album and if funds remain, I would love to go on a tour! Thank you for your consideration! For 3 years I have been on YouTube jamming away when a fan suggested this great community.

And if we can raise enough funds I'd love to record even igyyfied second album.

‎IGGYFIED Vol. 1 by Igor Presnyakov on Apple Music

I would like to start in the U. Estimated delivery Jun The more over my mark, the better the glossy paper and materials it can be printed on. Thank you YouTube friends who have jumped to this page. It's a way to bring creative projects to life.

I'll call and we can talk iggyfked the details! Estimated delivery Oct I will also be filming some of the studio recordings and hopefully if I get enough funds, the live shows during the tour as well.

I will create an insert in the cd with each persons name for recognition. Thanks for your time!

Get Iggyfied and help Igor produce his album. Generating funds with this project and my first professional album will help me in realizing my dream of touring the igygfied and play for all my fans!

Estimated delivery Aug Only if I raise more money than my goal of 30K I can think about setting up a tour. Iggyfifd I have this amazing opportunity to pursue my dream! If you have any questions, please message me.

I sincerely appreciate all your support over the years, while being humbled by iggyfiedd caring words and comments. Questions about this project? Starting in New Orleans and Baton Rouge, where my album will be recorded.

Last updated November 2, I will also do home concerts in the cities I am touring in. Support Select this reward. My dream is to get a professional album made!

I have been putting together some great compositions that I want to share with the iggyied. Check out the FAQ.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий